Tuesday 1 November 2011

CTET TOUR

Rain soaked morning and we four myself, I .K. Sir (my colleague cum friend), T. K. Sahoo Sir and Babita Mam (my other colleagues) set out to face that monster CTET Exam (a compulsory for young teachers like us). At Podha Gate, faced with biggest threat of that hour, the car got broke down. We almost became fanatics and felt lost what to do. But our motivation and the will power was so strong that the help came very fast in the form of Nisha mam. But we didn't board her car and instead waited for another vehicle that was arranged in a record speed by Praveen Bhaiya, the dutiful husband of Babita mam. Finally we got our breath back and continued with the journey. I must say that all the tensions and fear melt away once we saw the clouds playing with the mountain peaks at the Patratu Ghati range. To add more fuel to our spirit, the vehicles audio system was playing some mesmerizing old numbers of Rafi Sahab which proved to be best breakfast brunch for our soul. At last we all reach to our respective test centres and we were ready to fight that monster which in turn will bring loads of allocade for us.

Me and Babita have opted for Paper - I only, one can say in that context we were low on risk taking ability. So, we came out by 11:00 am and started venturing the capital city of Jharkhand, while others were sweating out for the Monster - II,  I mean the Paper - II.

By that time, the questions were eating up other candidates, me and Babita were hogging on some mouth - watering delicacies at a finest resturant of Ranchi. When we were full till neck, the other candidates have finished the war and the signal came in the form of  I.K. Sir, who came to pick us us.

Finally, we four set out for return journey towards home sweet home along with misty mountain ranges. When we reached home , it was almost 6:00 in the evening and each one of us retire to our cocoon with feeling of hitting the bed early.

Now, I would like to put a stop over here, because I  have made up my mind to hit the bed early.
GOOD NITE, ALL !!!.

3 comments:

  1. wow !! nice journey i must say. as a first blog of urs you have expressed the simple happenings & emotions of life to which i can feel very attached. a nice initiative you have taken. keep it up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know your encouragement will always be there.

    ReplyDelete